4 - Spring Light (Candle Shelter) Kits
starting at $139.95
- Maureen James, the Editor of Glass Patterns Quarterly,
really loved the candle shelter. She called them "Spring Lights", how
lovely. See pages 4.1 through 4.3.
- The Iris on Page 4.5, were the first
ones I painted, (for Spring). Then by customer request came Iris and
butterflies, page 4.6. Then someone wanted
a green pixie and vines, as a St Patrick's Day Gift, page 4.7. A Studio friend in Ohio wanted a
Moon, stars, and sun design, page 4.8, and
4.9, so that's how that came along. On page 4.10, are Petite Iris Carl & I made
for our Son Carl, in Boulder Colo.
- The fact of the matter is, if you would like something designed,
ask me. My studio specializes in "one of a kind" designs. I do not
build large volumes of any one design. And because I create new designs
all the time, there is always something new coming along. I like it
that way. It is artistically dynamic.
- We are currently working on many new designs. Plan to have photos
available here soon (don't forget to check back frequently).
- Give me a call, I would love to paint for you.
P.O. BOX 1103
BOCA RATON, FL 33429-1103