2 - Bevel Clusters - Iris (sidelight)
starting at $225
- Shown on page 2.1 is a sidelight
that a local Stained Glass Studio installed using my artwork on the
large center bevel.
This is how it was accomplished:
- At the local Stained Glass Studio, the customer selected the
design for her sidelight, the bevel cluster, and her glass.
- She worked with me to pick out an artwork design for me to
paint on her bevel.
- I called an estimate of the painting cost in to the stained
glass studio, followed up with a fax of my estimate.
- The Stained Glass Studio sent me the large bevel center with
the customer's selected design (Iris's in deep velvety mauve colors).
The center bevel is shown on page 2.2.
- The Stained Glass Studio sent me a check for my painting.
- I painted and returned the bevel to the stained glass studio
for installation into the sidelight within schedule.
The customer was very pleased with the unique artwork and her
- I also have experience with church windows (see page 15.0), and Tudor Home windows (see page 16.0).
- When you have a customer looking for a unique art for, sidelight,
window, transom, door, skylight, cabinet door, room divider, bar area,
etc., Please consider me for the hand painted artwork (glass painting).
Whether it's a part of a bevel cluster, a medallion, or painted glass,
I'll work with you to achieve customer satisfaction and good will for
both of our businesses. A large part of my business is repeat business.
I work persistently for that. Personal service is extended to each of
- If you enjoy high quality products and dealing with folks that
really care about you, your customer and fine art, Please think of us
- This catalog may not be the "slickest" publication around. But,
it is an honest attempt to "show and tell" about my artwork, and
P.O. BOX 1103
BOCA RATON, FL 33429-1103